Gundars Prolis, Member of the Board
- Graduated from Riga Medical Institute in 1987, afterwards, in 1988 finished internship studies by obtaining a speciality of physician psychiatrist – narcologist. Currently works as a certified health care physician.
- From 1988 to 1995 Chief Physician of Jelgava Narcology Hospital.
- From 1995 to 2002 Chairman of the Board – Chief Physician of BO SJSC "Railway Hospital "Biķernieki".
- From 2002 Member of the Board of SIA Zemgales Health Centre.
- From 28 May 2012 to 14 May 2013 Chairman of the Board of PSIA "Kauguru veselības centrs (Kauguri Health Centre)".
- From 19 July 2013 Chairman of the Board of PSIA "Kauguru veselības centrs".