Vaccination against influenza is highly recommended for at-risk groups:
- children aged 6 to 23 months (inclusive);
- children and adults with chronic diseases and immunosuppression;
- pregnant women;
- medical personnel and medical support personnel who are in close contact with patients in the course of their work duties;
- employees of long-term social care centers who are in close contact with clients in the course of their work duties;
- clients of long-term social care centers;
- persons aged 65 and over;
- people with mental illness.
You can get a flu shot and COVID booster at the same time!